Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just thought i wold let you all know, ive just got my navara and starting to set it up for some off roading and touring and i noticed you cant get squat in the way of reduction gears or diff gears etc so i emailed marks adapters ( Marks 4wd Adaptors Home Page ) the link is for the u.s members to check out )

I asked them if the head reduction/crawler gears or diff gears available for our trucks and the guys response was to check back in a few months as they are working on a twin transfer set up for them,

heres the email he sent me

Hi Sean

Thank you for your email. We don't have any plans in the near future but
things can change here very quickly at times. Maybe check back with me
in the next few months as we are currently designing a dual transfer
case set up for the US market. A bit more involved than just transfer
case gears but may be something that interests you. If you need any
information on what the dual transfer case does check the following link
on the kit we currently do for the Nissan patrols

Nissan Dual T/Case

Regards
Denny

just thought i would inform you all of this, if the price is right it could be a bloody good way to go,

Ill try and post up if i here any thing else from them other wise id suggest hit em up with some emails, maybe if enough interest is there they'll get it done quicker

Cheers Sean

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure mate, i just noticed that, i just clicked on it and it took me straight to the page i hoped for,

maybe its who hosts there site??

cheers sean

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I sent an e-mail. Very interested.

·
Registered
509 Posts
i was bit slow last night. i see its generated by the forum. a kinda looks like a tracking site. it won't send me to the site mentioned which may mean the spyware filters are blocking it.
edit: just had a quick google, looks like its a pay for click through system so the site gets paid each time someone clicks any link posters put up. ie its tracking/data mining service which is why the anti spyware is blocking it.

thats hitting a little below the belt for this sites owners to be making $$$ that way.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thought i would update this seen as how its been like 12 mths or more since i first posted

Emailed the guys about the dual transfers or reduction gears again and got the response that nothing was happening, they are too busy building duramax conversion kits for patrols and landcruisers

bummer :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.