Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed while washing my truck today that the cv joint has a small hole in the inner boot. It is flinging grease around down there,so I took it to the dealership....It looks like they are gonna warranty it for me,since there was no obvious cause(I did not hit anything,etc.)The boot had to be ordered,so I will have it fixed soon.
My truck has 19,000 miles and has seen mostly all highway travel.I have not used it offroad,other than a dirt road or two.
They did question my PRG lift,but they have 2 brand new Titans with lifts on the lot for sale.LOL
Jay

·
Registered
395 Posts
Of course they have to point the finger at the lift! I really hope that I can find a dealer here in OKC that'll be cool if I decide to do anything to my truck before the warranty is up, but I seriously doubt I'll find one.

Good for you though!

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
Thats cool that they replaced the whole axel!! It had me thinkin though. I washed my truck last week and had a bunch of grease on the passengers side door. But I just checked the boot on that side and it looks okay. Whew!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts