Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, It's Sarah of Dezert Runner Offroad! I believe I introduced myself on here a while back but, I was having trouble logging in and getting my notifications so, I just made a new one. We have been in business almost 2 years, just my fiance and I working out of our garage. We love what we do and aim to get you guys the Best top quality products out there with good prices, awesome turn around time and great customer service. We've never had a single unsatisfied customer and we take pride in that! We build prerunner style front bumpers, rear bumpers, rock sliders and much more for our 2nd Gen Frontier crew! Everything is made to order and is 100% bolt on for easy installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome! You made it in!

I was telling these guys about you in a different thread, currently rocking the sliders. My favorite part about them are the welds and the "beefy strength" they offer.

Thanks again for supporting our community with quality parts!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hey guys, It's Sarah of Dezert Runner Offroad! I believe I introduced myself on here a while back but, I was having trouble logging in and getting my notifications so, I just made a new one. We have been in business almost 2 years, just my fiance and I working out of our garage. We love what we do and aim to get you guys the Best top quality products out there with good prices, awesome turn around time and great customer service. We've never had a single unsatisfied customer and we take pride in that! We build prerunner style front bumpers, rear bumpers, rock sliders and much more for our 2nd Gen Frontier crew! Everything is made to order and is 100% bolt on for easy installation.

I am actually quite interested
and would like to speak with you about skid plates, starting from the oil pan, then front then the rest
but, you need to be a VENDOR here first
it would be wrong of me to buy from you while all the other vendors here had to get VENDOR status

I will be watching this thread...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I want to front prerunner bumper in the last pic! How much and does it come with a skid plate for radiator too? If not, how much extra? AND ARE THESE LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA? Will the airbags still work? @Dezert_runner_offroad

·
Registered
791 Posts
I am actually quite interested
and would like to speak with you about skid plates, starting from the oil pan, then front then the rest
but, you need to be a VENDOR here first
it would be wrong of me to buy from you while all the other vendors here had to get VENDOR status

I will be watching this thread...
Ditto. I'm interested. Let us know once your "official"
I'm not sure what their official status on here has do with anything, it does not affect their real world status, which could easily be found through a simple Google search. They are fully vetted on The NewX and an MPS thread there, as well as a FB and IG page. I'm not denying that they need to adhere to vendor rules, but their status on here has nothing to do whether they actually sell a product or have done so quite successfully over that last couple years
I want to front prerunner bumper in the last pic! How much and does it come with a skid plate for radiator too? If not, how much extra? AND ARE THESE LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA? Will the airbags still work? @Dezert_runner_offroad
There are no airbag sensors on the bumpers, aftermarket bumpers shouldn't affect airbags at all.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well yeah man I get that. But a few others had said out of respect for the other vendors on here it would be nice for them to be official. I'm interested in the sliders and maybe a few other things as well but it is only fair for them to go the same route as anyone else that's here. Plus it's not like it's a huge pita or hassle to become "official"

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
@RikRong do you think they could install some on it like the reverse sensors on the back pumper? I just know CA is really strict.

·
Registered
791 Posts
@RikRong do you think they could install some on it like the reverse sensors on the back pumper? I just know CA is really strict.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Your stock bumper doesn't have sensors in it, there's no reason an aftermarket bumper would. Airbag sensors now are almost purely g-force sensors and not always installed in bumpers.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Maybe the close proximity sensors is what he is talking about? The "ding" "ding" back up sensors.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Maybe the close proximity sensors is what he is talking about? The "ding" "ding" back up sensors.
Yeah think that's what he's talking about, but I'm not sure why you'd want them in the front.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
@RikRong thanks for the clarification on that! I just wanted to make sure they would still go off on an aftermarket bumper!

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
^ Why didn't you just ask Sarah since you know... she actually works there? lol

Speaking of, I'd take interest in some skids just like Contra mentioned.

Reactions: RikRong

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've yet to get a response on how to become a vendor on here. I've emailed them about it. I'll no longer post anything on here out of respect for the site until I do become a vendor! I just wasn't paying attention and when I saw the classifieds section, I figured it was allowed. Thanks for the support guys! We appreciate it

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,356 Posts
I've yet to get a response on how to become a vendor on here. I've emailed them about it. I'll no longer post anything on here out of respect for the site until I do become a vendor! I just wasn't paying attention and when I saw the classifieds section, I figured it was allowed. Thanks for the support guys! We appreciate it
I think it would benefit the community for you to describe a bit about what you make - the pics help. Answering questions is fully encouraged, as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah for sure. Don't be afraid to post and there's no reason you can't get some business on here. I'm sure someone will notice and contact you. Hey mods y'all around...?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome! I appreciate it. We build prerunner style front bumpers, winch-capable front bumpers and sliders for the 2nd Gen Xterra. All are completely handmade and made to order. All products are also 100% bolt on for easy installation so, there's no welding or drilling required. I'll post as many pics on here as I can but, we have a ton of pics on our Facebook and Instagram account.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This one is $470 bare metal, $500 painted black (not including light bar, this customer of ours had us add tabs to accommodate his) plus shipping if you weren't able to pick it up. We welcome pick up and are located in Yucaipa, Ca! If you'd like a shipping quote, feel free to message me for one. I would just need your zip code. Yes, they are airbag compatible and are legal :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts