Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still learning how to post pics but here are some pics of my light bar. let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Sunroof still work with those lights mounted there?
Since they are so low to the roof do they even light up much in front of the truck?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can slide the sunroof back but unfortunately i cant angle it up. thats fine cause i dont use it much in the angle open spot any way. it lights up plenty in front. i did mount it a little too far back for my liking but whats done is done.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
why did you use an OEM cross bar with mighty mounts would look cleaner that way IMO

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted everything to look as low profile and stock as possible. i also wanted to keep all the wires hidden inside the tubing.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
is it unnecessarily large diameter tubing for the job at hand? probably. does it look good? thats personal opinion.

I like your ingenuity, so thumbs up on that. :thumbup:

Personally, I would have drilled into a stock cross bar and run the wires through there. Would have accompilshed the same effect with hidden wires while being a slightly lower profile, and would have kept the sunroof tilt feature usable.

I'm assuming that its fixed at this point and cant be slid forward?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its fixed to the cross bar. i thought about using the stock cross bar but i wanted to prevent theft as well. the stock cross bars on mine dont lock in place. i am thinking about two more lights on top.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts