Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there are any custom hoods with air scopes for the 05-06 Frontier? How long does it usually take for the custom industry to produce these types of mods for a new truck?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
chargedup05 said:
Anyone know if there are any custom hoods with air scopes for the 05-06 Frontier? How long does it usually take for the custom industry to produce these types of mods for a new truck?
not sure what you would do with a hood scoop without a supercharger, but i am sure one will come out in about 4 years. :lol: the aftermarket is really slow with the Frontier.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I assume when the supercharger for the Frontier comes out that some vendor will have to make a new hood w/air scoop in order to compliment the other product. Even if I don't get the supercharger, because it costs a $ton, I like the look of the custom hood.

·
Registered
298 Posts
SD_Frontier said:
MEDEL514 said:
Tacoma has a hood scoop.
albeit a non functional hood scoop. only thing it is good for is putting on a billet insert
non-functional, but perfect for posers like me. :D i have it on my 4runner and contemplating whether or not to bolt on a universal one for the frontier...

·
Banned
410 Posts
i think most people want scoops for looks more than performance now days. im deff putting a hood on my truck but not the entire hood. its way cheaper to buy the scoop and fiberglass and bondo it on to the stock hood. i just cant find the scoop i think would look good on my truck right now. i might just do a basic 3-4" rise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts