5,190 Posts
I also prefer duct tape.
Looks good!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's glued and pinned together ::grin::

The painters tape is just on because I wanted to get pics and it wasn't dry.

Going to have shackle mounts like the shrockworks. Not sure if I will buy a light bar or cut holes for the round led lights I had in my old bumper. Light bar will be much easier.

No plans for winch right now. I built it a lot closer to front valence ( about 3.5 inches out in front) so not sure if I will have room to add a winch later.

I was just tired of my beat to **** stock front bumper.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
More pics

Only have to cut vents a. Probably going to run a light arc bar in between the shackle mounts.

Looks pretty sweet to me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Are you integrating a radiator skid? That'd be nice, but will add some weight. For cooling the radiator, make a few horizontal slots on the skid, and build in an access hole to the oil filter a la HEFTYFab skid plate. Looking good.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you integrating a radiator skid? That'd be nice, but will add some weight. For cooling the radiator, make a few horizontal slots on the skid, and build in an access hole to the oil filter a la HEFTYFab skid plate. Looking good.

Thanks! It took quite a while for the mock up. Luckily I had a skilled friend to help which made it go much faster.
Yes, going to make on similar to shrockworks. I think I have a piece of aluminum that will work for skid plate. Wanna save as much weight as possible. All the rest of those things are going to be added as well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts