Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '04 King Cab and Nissan just told me that they don't make a rubber mat for an '04 anymore. Does anyone make one that actually fits a King Cab or is a universal fit the best I'll find? Will an '05 fit the '04? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
nissan might not make them but you can get the Frontier rubber mats. I have them in my truck are those the ones you are looking for? Just search ebay or hit courtsey nissan on the web.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Courtsey shows not available. None on eBay.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Check weathertech.com they make a ton of custom fit mats and liners

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks AmosM823. I called them and even though their web site lets you "pick" your vehicle, they are still universal.

·
Registered
602 Posts
my friend just picked some up for the front seats for an 02-04 cant recall what year it is
one of those
he got them from the dealer in town. i will find out what year tonight and post back

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Klee7013, let me know if they are OEM Nissan and who the Dealer is and I'll call them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have Husky Liners in my truck front and rear of the cab. Best money I ever spent protecting the floor. Years of abuse from muddy feet four wheeling and they clean up great. The carpet looks perfect underneath them.

I just checked an apparently they still make the front and rears for crew cabs, for anyone looking they no longer make the rear floor liner for King Cabs. :(

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
the Nissan ones are the best!
the nissan ones are good and fit nicely in my gen2.
I have the heavy duty mats from wal-mart in my gen1. While they dont fit perfectly, they do fit nicely and do a good job of protecting the carpet and floor mats. The only thing that is really missing is the ring on the back that keeps the mat from moving forward, but the mats are heavy enough to stay in place.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Nissan's rubbers are the best I have ever owned. If you can find them they ware worth it. I'd keep checking ebay. Or call around to different dealers. Someone, somewhere still has a bunch to sell you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a set of Husky ones for my CC...they fit great and do a really good job of keeping the slush and snow contained. Check Summit Racing or JC Whitney.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the Huskeys too, 98XE King Cab. Mine acutally came from Bass Pro Shops via a gift card. Had them 4 years now and they still clean up real good. Great at trapping the snow and slush.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the advice. I ordered a set of Husky Liners yesterday from Auto Anything. The Husky Liners are [B]custom made[/B]. The Husky Mats are universal fit. Liners = $70 Mats = $50 I chose the Liner for the fit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Received the Husky Liners yesterday on time from Auto Anything. I was surprised that they weren't as rubbery as I thought they'd be, kind of rigid. Has a lip to prevent anything from "spilling" over the sides. The fit wasn't the same as the carpet since they cover the carpets "wheel well" area on both the passenger and driver's sides. I'm sure I'll get used to them and they will save my carpeted mats but I probably could have saved some $40.00-50.00 and just bought rubber universal trimmable mats at AutoZone or Wal-Mart.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I also would rather have custom fit "mats" instead of liners, but am having a lot of trouble finding truly custom fit mats anywhere. Anyone discover any since this thread was opened?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts