1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
agreed

·
Registered
400 Posts
Good call. Can we try for a Saturday perhaps? Friday's are near impossible. This weekend (June 19th and 20th) and July 4th weekend I have plans.
my schedule is identical - I'm also busy the 26th

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would be in for this...

Last Summer, Drew set one of these up, I forgot the name of the restaurant we went to, but the portions were pretty big...

It was on the Berlin Turnpike, a pizza joint...

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
I would be in for this...

Last Summer, Drew set one of these up, I forgot the name of the restaurant we went to, but the portions were pretty big...

It was on the Berlin Turnpike, a pizza joint...
Joey Garlics I believe. Or something close to that. Sunday the 27th is good with us. The 26th is out (for us) only because our Saturday's nights are reserved for eating dirt at Lebanon Valley.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Joey Garlics...

That is the place.

I work untill 4pm on Sundays, over at UConn.

So what about a Friday night?

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
I'd love to, but timing is hard. I have this following week off (July 3rd - July 11th) but Saturday the 3rd, Tues the 6th and Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 9th - 11th we're going racing.

I'm assuming the 4th itself is out of the question (Sunday) but what about Monday maybe? Most places are closed (work) but I would think a lot of restaurants are open. I just can't do Friday's because I can't get out to East CT since I work in Stamford I don't get back to Danbury until 6:30PM. But that doesn't stop you guys.

EDIT: Correction, we could probably do Friday night the 2nd but it would have to be close to 8PM before we could get there.

EDIT2: Scratch Friday. Need rest. Going to 6 races in 8 days next week.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am free on Thursdays...

Also Friday, 7-30.

Where is this place at?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts