Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a CST kit sold by Performancelift.com
4 inch spindles
Shocks that add 2 inches to the front 6 inches total
4 inch lift blocks for the rear
PRG carrier drop bracket.

You can basically build your kit on the website.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is a CST kit sold by Performancelift.com
4 inch spindles
Shocks that add 2 inches to the front 6 inches total
4 inch lift blocks for the rear
PRG carrier drop bracket.

You can basically build your kit on the website.
Hey how's going fireblade1976, the lift looks good! Thanks for sharing.
Im right about to buy, so searching for other cst spindle lifts, wondering if you like the lift level or if you would go 3in block in back to give a slight rake, just an inch so it sits just tad lower?
Also wondering what wheel tire size youre ginna go with? I have a setup in mind so im wondering if it'll clear:
18x9 0 offset, 5in backspacing
305/60 r18, 32.5 diameter, 12wide
Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the lift and prefer it to be level. As far as wheels go I am just gonna put some 17x9s KMC XD822s Monster 2s on it with a 285/70/17 for now. Just a slight increase in wheel height compared with stock size I don't want my speedo to be off much due to driving in school zones in my part of town here.

The CST lift prefers that setup IF you do the 4 inch lift only. I myself like the look of it despite the extra two inches. CST also says that you can fit an 18 inch rim. Just watch the backspacing of 5 inches or less. As far as rake goes I assume you want the front to sit higher than the rear?????? Not my thing but you can do that...it's your truck so build it the way you want it! Just make sure that your shocks match what ever style you are going with. I will say I do think the ride is better than the stock shocks go its a bit of a softer ride when hitting bumps in the road.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the lift and prefer it to be level. As far as wheels go I am just gonna put some 17x9s KMC XD822s Monster 2s on it with a 285/70/17 for now. Just a slight increase in wheel height compared with stock size I don't want my speedo to be off much due to driving in school zones in my part of town here.

The CST lift prefers that setup IF you do the 4 inch lift only. I myself like the look of it despite the extra two inches. CST also says that you can fit an 18 inch rim. Just watch the backspacing of 5 inches or less. As far as rake goes I assume you want the front to sit higher than the rear?????? Not my thing but you can do that...it's your truck so build it the way you want it! Just make sure that your shocks match what ever style you are going with. I will say I do think the ride is better than the stock shocks go its a bit of a softer ride when hitting bumps in the road.
Got it, thank you for the feedback, appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was able to get my CST 6 inch lift on today! Tires are factory size as you can tell. Hope to get larger rims soon!
Nice 👍. looks good I have stock tires and rims on my Frontier too and thinking of getting the 6 inch lift. I have M/Ts tires. Wondering how it would look with the 6” lift and the 265 Mud terrains 🤔

·
Registered
526 Posts
I was able to get my CST 6 inch lift on today! Tires are factory size as you can tell. Hope to get larger rims soon!
Looks awesome man! I got the same exact lift on the same stock tires like you do...minus the extra 2" up front...still got the factory rake. I haven't decided what size tires I want in the future so I'll probably be going up even more when I do. The 2wd's are very lift friendly compared to the 4wd's.

The CST's are sweet...4" blocks in back make the weak leaf springs even weaker. Had to go with some Hellwig traction control springs just to keep it from axle wrapping. How bad is your axle wrap?
20200229_175949.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts