Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Installed!

My local shop installed my CSF radiator on Tuesday.
Seamless r & r fitting as stock. They liked it, thought it was the trickest thing since carbon fibre. :thumbsup:
Thats my cross contamination insurance policy...

Thanks Scott!

Just did a 600 mile round trip and all is well.

·
Super Moderator
19,618 Posts
My local shop installed my CSF radiator on Tuesday.
Seamless r & r fitting as stock. They liked it, thought it was the trickest thing since carbon fibre. :thumbsup:
Thats my cross contamination insurance policy...

Thanks Scott!

Just did a 600 mile round trip and all is well.

I got mine in yesterday. I will polish it up before I get around to installing it. For some reason I thought it was made in the US but found out it's made in Indonesia. Looks high quality as already stated.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I got mine in yesterday. I will polish it up before I get around to installing it. For some reason I thought it was made in the US but found out it's made in Indonesia. Looks high quality as already stated.
I thought the Nissan dealer replaced your radiator a while back under a "goodwill" option.

Have there been any problems with that one?

·
Super Moderator
19,618 Posts
I thought the Nissan dealer replaced your radiator a while back under a "goodwill" option.

Have there been any problems with that one?
They did. Well, I replaced it and Nissan reimbursed me. No problems at all. I have wanted an aluminum radiator for years and Stillen never planned on making one for the Frontier so I decided to buy the one that became available.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts