Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We just got our first unit in we filmed an unboxing with it...should post it up here soon! Already shipped it out to the first one waiting! The rest should be here in my hands by the end of the month!

Scott

·
Registered
972 Posts
I can't get to your web page, when I click the order link it goes to Google and when I type in your address I get a Fedora page. ?!?!?!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hmmm...that's weird. we aren't having issues here on our end. Feel free to call me and I can take your order over the phone!

Scott
866-350-1005

·
Registered
214 Posts
Received mine today at my work but I wasn't in today to take a look at it yet, can't wait till tomorrow. Now still deciding do I stick with a clutch fan or go electric...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Scott,
Thank you for getting me in on the group buy on your radiator.
I am looking forward to it when they come in.
I hope to fend off the cross contamination issue before it happens! :thumbsup:
I love aluminum radiators.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey Guys!!! I just got the call from CSF! The radiators will be here tomorrow to ship out!!! There is still time to pick them up at the group buy price!!! Order yours now!!!

Scott

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looks good. Hopefully they're still around in a few years when I'll be looking into replacing mine.

Would be nice paired with an electric fan, maybe even a good package deal to think about.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I received my radiator yesterday! A nice professional delivery, well packed and prompt. Other vendors could use a lesson from Scott on how to work with the customer. Thanks Scott!
I'll get my local shop to install asap.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Has anybody installed one of these radiators yet?
I am waiting until I get back from a long road trip at the end of this month.
No shake down wanted on the trip if there are issues. I have faith but I will wait till the end of my road trip (Wa to socal and return, 2500-3000 mi.).
I must say the radiator looks wonderfully constructed. FWIW

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks for the feedback Maxacceleration! (btw...i just left you a voicemail answering your question)

We still have a couple more of these radiators we can let go at the group buy pricing...so there is still time in case you missed out!

Scott

21 - 40 of 46 Posts