Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all!

We have the exclusive on the first run of CSF Racing Radiators for the 2005+ Frontier!!

These Polished Aluminum radiators are much thicker than the stock one, more efficient, and pretty as hell!!! We just did the test fit on one of our employees trucks and everything went perfect!

Here's a link to the Install Video:

CSF Radiator Install - Nissan Frontier - YouTube

Order yours today so you'll be one of the first to get one...and at a great price too!!!!

To purchase: CLICK HERE

Scott

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!

No offense but aren't these going to cost $284? (MSRP = $332)
Negative sir...i saw the same Nopi Pricing you did (lucky guess?) Spoke to CSF and they assured me their pricing is incorrect...the product is not even available yet, and we have the exclusive on the first batch! ;)

CSF is contacting them to correct the mistake!

Scott

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries! They are local to us...so as soon as they are done, i just send me driver over to pick up...and they will ship out immediately!!!!

Scott

·
Registered
571 Posts
So would these fix the cross contamination issue or could the piping still be a problem

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm...that's weird. Try it again...just worked fine for me ;)

if not, just give me a call tomrrow! I'll be happy to take your order over the phone!

Scott VanderHeide
Motorsports Director
Fontana Nissan
866-350-1005

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just ordered mine tonight. Never heard back from the guy I spoke to at Fontana Nissan about these a few weeks ago after the Fontana Speedway meet, glad I caught the group buy before it was full... been waiting for these for awhile now.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Auto Parts Warehouse

I'd definitely be interested in one as this seems like a solid fix to the coolant/ATF contamination issue. You say these aren't available yet?

I believe this is the exact radiator you're talking about. Not trying to be rude or anything. Just wondering if this listing on their site is incorrect.

CSF 7029 Radiator | Auto Parts Warehouse

Id like one, I have a manual tranny though. And I couldn't get the link to work? It goes to google?
Same here. I'm trying from a regular PC and the link is just taking me to Google

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will do, think its cause I'm on my dumb unupdated iPhone.

Are all the radiators the same or can i get one with out the ATF inlet/outlet ports.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
yes...they will all be the same.

Just ordered mine tonight. Never heard back from the guy I spoke to at Fontana Nissan about these a few weeks ago after the Fontana Speedway meet, glad I caught the group buy before it was full... been waiting for these for awhile now.
Sorry about that...its been a little hectic lately...glad you found this thread! From what i hear...there was an issue with your order, please be sure to follow up with him to make sure you're good to go!

I'd definitely be interested in one as this seems like a solid fix to the coolant/ATF contamination issue. You say these aren't available yet?

I believe this is the exact radiator you're talking about. Not trying to be rude or anything. Just wondering if this listing on their site is incorrect.

CSF 7029 Radiator | Auto Parts Warehouse

Same here. I'm trying from a regular PC and the link is just taking me to Google
no offense taken...i've advised my CSF rep to look into this...apparently a few places are selling them...with incorrect pricing...and no product. I will let you know what he says! Thanks for the heads up!

Scott

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ok placed the order again and it seemed to go through this time.
Yes sir! We got your order!

Scott

Hey Guys!

I just got an email back from Ravi Dolwani in regards to the other websites selling these radiators for a lower price. This was his response and he asked me to post it up for y'all!

"Fontana Nissan (NIssan Race Shop) has the exclusive on this 1st run of CSF all-aluminum dual row Frontier Radiators (CSF #7029). No other website / vendor will have access to these besides Fontana Nissan (Nissan Race Shop) - In addition to the exclusive offering on this group-by, all other vendors/websites are in violation of MSRP and MAP pricing for this unit, and have already been contacted to fix their pricing immediately. The MSRP for this unit is: $399, and we have extended a special promotional price through Fontana Nissan of $349 (MAP).
Many website say they have this unit in stock, and if you choose to order it from them, it will be backordered. The only place to get this unit in the world is through Fontana Nissan (Nissan Race Shop)

best regards,

Ravi Dolwani
Manager - Racing & High Performance
CSF Inc.
2941 N. Locust Ave
Rialto, CA 92377
office: (909) 355-1991 ext. 1314"

·
Registered
622 Posts
Autoparts wharehouse is advertising this for $309 or something with free shipping. I know this is BS. Is the Frontier radiator identical to the Xterra? My buddy is looking for one.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Autoparts wharehouse is advertising this for $309 or something with free shipping. I know this is BS. Is the Frontier radiator identical to the Xterra? My buddy is looking for one.

its tough to say without trying...but i just confirmed with my Master Technician and he seems to think it should fit no problem!

Scott

·
Registered
82 Posts
Autoparts wharehouse is advertising this for $309 or something with free shipping. I know this is BS.
It is BS. I called them up 3-4 days ago trying to order one just to see and they don't have any even though the website says they're in stock. They also said that when they do eventually get them in they will likely be around $100 more than the $306 price they're advertising. Like Scott said above CSF has contacted these companies about their incorrect pricing.

I'm not sure how/why these different sites are advertising a product as in stock and much cheaper than MSRP when the product isn't even out yet.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts