Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets display them proudly.........

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
There a thread on here and the poster said they are ugly. I am on my second long bed CC and will order #3 hopefully today. They are the most practical combination offered.

Clint

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I wish they sold a Nismo as a 4 Door Long Bed 6spd

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
though I will admit...turning into a tight parking spot is like trying to get a battleship to do a u-turn.

Reactions: firemanspock

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
The turning radius already kinda blows in the standard length chassis I can only imagine how much worse the LBs are.
BUT, the long beds are NOT ugly to my eyes.
The only thing is when I see one I immediately think what's different about that, oh yea it's a long bed.
The eyes never lie.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love my long bed especially when I occasionally need to haul lumber, plywood, etc. I think it rides just a little bit smoother than the reg bed too; short bed might be better off-road though. Ditto on the turning radius, it's like parking the Queen Mary sometimes.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
They're not ugly, especially when lifted. Plus they are a lot more useful with that extra bed length.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,888 Posts
I wish they sold a Nismo as a 4 Door Long Bed 6spd
Any formation of Nismo Longbed I would have gone for. I need the extra space for my mountian bikes. I had the dealer offering me a smoking deal on an 06 model they had left over - I told them I'd take it if they extended the bed a foot. They ordered me my 07. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Not really ugly... Just not my taste/needs.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
My bed seems to be too short for my taste, but I think the CC longies are too long so when it's time, the wife will take the CC shortie and I'll get me a KC long bed.:noworries:

NO, They are NOT ugly but they ARE TOO LONG!!:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I perfer the look of the short bed, but the long bed is far from ugly - and I'll give it the more practical, but the short fits better in my garage.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The long beds are sick. I wish I had the long bed, that extra foot would be really nice. But I'll have to take the NISMO package over one extra foot of space. NISMO long bed would be the cheese.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Id buy another pathfinder before I'd go to the Std/Short box.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ohh, lets cry about it. That's just how I feel about them, get over it. If someone said my king cab was ugly I could care less. I just feel the best looking Frontier is the Nismo/Pro4x king cab, 6ft bed.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,888 Posts
Ohh, lets cry about it. That's just how I feel about them, get over it. If someone said my king cab was ugly I could care less. I just feel the best looking Frontier is the Nismo/Pro4x king cab, 6ft bed.
the 6ft bed is the long box. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 613 Posts