Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this while looking over the undercariage during my oil change. I'm not sure if its always been like this or not, the crease is on the passenger side bank pipe. It sort of looks like it should be there, but I'm not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you guys are fast!! I'm thinking of putting an exhaust on my truck soon. So there is a crease in the pipe right from the factory?? That's kinda dumb. Any recomendations on an exhaust? I don't want anything ricey, just a nice sound. I have a volant CAI.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You have a lot of choices. Flowmasters sound pretty good. I think most people are happy with magnaflows, gibsons, & nismos too. It is a little difficult to get a nice deep sound from our trucks though. I have had flowmaster & magnaflow on my truck. The flowmaster sounded more deeper but the magnflow sounds more aggressive. I think the best you can get from our Vq40's are a nice low rpm rumble and a aggressive mid-upper range. Seems like the 2-3000 rpms range on most systems sound a little raspy. Its just very hard to it avoid on our engines. However, our trucks do sound much better with a good exhaust system than stock, just dont expext it to sound like a V8. It just wont happen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts