Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen that show chop shop on Discovery channel? These guys have custom wheel spacers made that are like 12 inches wide? What do you guys think about that? The biggest spacer I can find is 3 inches, which I have. I really want to fill all this glass. I know they are not the best things when it comes to wheeling and truth be told my truck wont be seeing much dirt. Anyhow what you think about custom spacers?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Do you have pics. Im just wondering how or what the truck looks like.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
No pics and they dont built trucks. Anyhow just regular wheel spacers X3. Im taking off my body lift and want to run 33x14.50 with just a 3 inch lift. I want to be low and real wide. :)
I know offtopic but whats going on with your paint ??

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
yeah, even if you aren't wheelin it's probably not a good idea to stack spacers. and god forbid you would ever need to change your rotors!!! it would take and hour at each corner with that many nuts to remove!! just find a nice wide rim with very little (or is it a whole lot? I can never remember) of backspacing/offset....or whatever. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about, cause I know, but I can never remmeber the terminology

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
The Glass was made for a Titan swap with a 0 offset wheel. If your using Stock wheels you should only need an 1 1/4 spacers to fill it out properly. The point of the glass is cover the wheels not have the wheel stick out even further out of the glass. You should be able to tuck the wheels up inside the glass on up travel not hit edge of the glass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts