Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered from CourtesyParts for the first time and wanted to share my experience.

Last week I ordered 4 lug nuts to replace my locking lugs and the diff breather connector for performing the rear diff breather mod on my truck. I received my order yesterday and they sent me 1 lug nut and 4 breather connectors. They sent the wrong quantity of parts.

I contacted them last night via email letting them know the error. They contacted me back today and realized they did ship me the wrong quantities of parts. They said it would cost them more than it's worth for me to send them back the extra breathers so they are letting me keep them and they will send me the 3 lug nuts I ordered expedited shipping.

It's unfortunate they are taking a loss on the deal, but they made it right for me and then some since they are not requesting the extra parts back. I'll take it. Just wanted to share a positive experience.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Good to hear they are making it right.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them as well in my past orders and choose them over my local dealer for OEM parts because of it. Their prices are also very competitive and usually beat Amazon and others for OEM stuff.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Been going to Courtesy since I've gotten the pickup I like them the best they are very competitive and as I've got Trophy,McKinney and Greenville nearby Courtesy beats them all. They have changed the parts counter they use to have a bunch a good guys back there but they have had every part I have gone to get. I use the online order and pickup as I go to Plano regularly and their only few miles out of the way plus it give me reason to go on to Harbor freight also it's a lot cheaper than shipping.
Only this last time when I went to grab a thermostat an gasket I noticed they instituted a charge for pickups of $5
anyone know when they did that???

·
Registered
377 Posts
I used them a lot in the past, I had my Titan for 13 years and my wife's Murano for 8 years. Never a problem and a good discount over the local dealer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts