Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my truck a little while ago, but it has no badges and when i look up the vin it says se, le, nismo. so i don't know what model i have, any way to check?

i really wanted to add the roof rack, can you add to any frontier or is it model specific?

thx

·
Registered
45 Posts
If stock rims, that's a quick indicator. SE has 5 spoke, Nismo 6, LE has 4

as for roof rack I think all LE's come with that. Check/search for others that added roof rack.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
There is a web site were you can order a factory look a like rack for half the price.

·
Premium Member
9,748 Posts
just bought my truck a little while ago, but it has no badges and when i look up the vin it says se, le, nismo. so i don't know what model i have, any way to check?

i really wanted to add the roof rack, can you add to any frontier or is it model specific?

thx
Go to a dealer and get a Frontier brochure, you should be able to narrow it down by features in your truck.
Welcome to Club Frontier.

Clint

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Well, a quick check is that if it is a manual, it is not a Nismo or LE, it must be an SE. If it has a 12bolt rear, it is either a Nismo or a 6speed manual SE. If it has a color matched front/rear bumper, it is an LE unless it is a KC in which it will have chrome bumpers too.

If you can't figure it out yourself then post up your engine size, trans type, # of rear diff bolts, seat appolstery (leather or cloth).

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
My '05 LEKC did not come with a roof rack. The LECC does have one and that is the main reason I did not get a CC.

OkieScot

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
does it have a rear diff lock switch? if not, it's not a Nismo.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Well, after this thread, you should be able to figure it out. Unless the previous owner altered some of the trim.
yup, we like pictures anyway tho:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hey, if you get that roof rack let me know how everything goes, as for as ordering, receiving it, and cost. I would really like to get one myself but its going to be a while for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
jski

if you search on the forum, there are a couple of guys who oredered one of the aftermarket racks and i think total was around 550 or so. but shipping, and all that stuff was top notch. and from the pics, looks like excellent quality.:woot:

change: there is the thread "http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f8/oem-roof-rack-availability-42355/"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts