Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from a while back, first weekend I had the NISM...
I have a decent vid or two- this is from the trail to get to our favorite camping spot above Nobel Canyon - which, not coincidentally, is our favorite MTB trail...
Anyone got a host?

The really cool links here belong to those vids that guy posted- shows how to take stuff aggressivley, with speed, where *****-footing caused a bit of problems...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Nice pics guys we need a few more action shots since frontin sold his truck its been a bit quit in the off road department.
Hainsey wheres santa lol !

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
SD-FRONTIER Nice vid with a sound track how cool :D
how would you rate the frontys performance?
Dam navara hasnt got any skid plates except for a little bit of tin below the radiator :evil: have to wait for some after market skids before i tackle something like that.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SD_Frontier said:
navara-au said:
Nice pics guys we need a few more action shots since frontin sold his truck its been a bit quit in the off road department.
Hainsey wheres santa lol !
it's gotten a bit hot in the So Cal deserts so no wheeling for me for a while. my rig is not ready for Big Bear yet. but here is a vid from March. i drive the black 05. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0PvXBs0SM and http://www.chrisfaver.com/ORW/calcite.wmv
very nice - is that out towards anzo borrego? the terrain looks like the laguna mountain range, but hard for me to tell. I miss SD.
vids look great, looks like yall had a great time!~

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
characterzero said:
very nice - is that out towards anzo borrego? the terrain looks like the laguna mountain range, but hard for me to tell. I miss SD.
vids look great, looks like yall had a great time!~
yeah. both vids are from the same day. we ran the Calcite Mine Trail and parts of Truckhaven. Truckhaven is home to the giant anual TDS Safari.

both areas are north of Anza Borrego State Park

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
navara-au said:
how would you rate the frontys performance?
the fronty is at home off the pavement. the only drawbacks are it's low rocker panels and long wheelbase. clearance at the rear diff are comparable to any other 4x4. a solid 3" lift and 33s should be plenty for this truck to go just about anywhere.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: couple of mild pics

characterzero said:
I have a decent vid or two- this is from the trail to get to our favorite camping spot above Nobel Canyon - which, not coincidentally, is our favorite MTB trail...
Anyone got a host?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: couple of mild pics

characterzero said:
characterzero said:
Anyone got a host?

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Damn! This is one of the best offroad posts yet! Lovin' the pics and SD_Frontier, those vids are off the chain! I miss being in SoCal too! My wife and I will have a chanc to put Travis AFB (NorCal) down as our next place to go. Its not like SoCal, but it still way better than being as far as OKC!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts