Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm talking to the guys at Z1 Motorsports about covering Z Nationals this year on my way out to texas for ZCON. i was wondering if anyone in the ATL area could lend me a couch or guest bedroom for three nights thursday the 24th through saturday night on the 26th. i'll be leaving reasonably early sunday morning for texas. if not that's ok, i can work something out. just thought i'd throw this post up and see what happens... this is pending confirmation i should be getting in the next day or so that i will be doing this event but i have a good feeling about this one. pictures from the event will be going in nissan sport magazine and modified mag:fantastic:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I can see if my mother is fine for leaving the apartment for 3days and hanging out at my aunts house in that time. Im an hour away from the Atlanta airport. My little brother will be heading back & forth btw highschool. So it shouldnt be too big of an issue. My families very laid back. As long as i get a shot or two to put on my wall. Im cool for letting ya borrow my couch :)

I'll give you a Pm tomorrow after i talk to her about it. If it was my own apartment then by all means dude i wouldnt care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts