Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Frontier club,

I have extended travel radflo 2.0 coilovers for use with aftermarket SPC upper control arms on my 2019 4x4

The question is, can I convert these to Titan swap length? I'm planning out the swap. I read in an old forum post that the only thing limiting the 2.0s is an Internal Bumpstop?

Ya'll think I can use them as is in place of Titan swap coilovers ? Is there a size difference between the two coilovers or is it just an internal bumpstop...

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks for your help in this journey.

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I emailed radflo, so maybe the answer will come Monday and I will share it. But until then, I thought maybe someone would know here.

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Link answers the question that I can use them with a spacer. Also learned about this "Wheel Travel Correction Bracket" going to look more into it...https://www.calmini.com/detail.php?b=1&m=37&t=2&p=915&n=

*edit, yeah the bracket is interesting but a spacer and my extended coilover is more predictable until I can modify this rad 2.0 or find a TS 2.5.

if anyone's got a Titan swap radflo or king or icon coilover I'm looking for one

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Hello,

Due to a housing length difference, you are not able to use the extended length coil overs for a Titan swap.

Regards,

Glenn"

A short answer from Radflo.

Reactions: MNCarl

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doing it right. Elka 2.5 Titan swap

Attachments

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What are you doing with your old set up? 🤔
I freaken loved the old setup, but it's for sale my dude. I just always wanted to do the Titan swap and the itch finally got scratched. It's purely my own vanity, lol, tbh.

I believe there's about 10k miles on them. SPC uppers, Radflo extended travel 2.0s 600lb springs and could throw in ADO 1/4 inch spacers and the right size nut and bolt for the bottom. Rode great with a full set of steel skids, a little soft with sliders and a rider but was still very well mannered ~sway bar deleted so that's probably half of it too.

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I even have 2.5 inch rough country lift spacers on my oem coilovers if anyone needs them.

I don't mind shipping at buyer's expense.

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weld washers to correct ovaled lower control mount. No play in lower bolt now. Everything’s ready for install.

Attachments

Reactions: Skinny06

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I.am.lacking.MOTIVATION!!!! I need to go outside and get this done today. Sorry for the delay, lol. It’ll happen. Just me and the dog and the wrenches today

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should post an update -- swaps done, and here's some pictures.

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts