Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.. Im new to the forum and I am currently in the market for a 2010 Frontier LE Crew Cab 4x4.. The only one I've been able to locate in my area is in Avalanche White with the beige leather interior, and was wondering if anyone out here had any good pictures of the vehicle in that color.. I looked through the photo galleries and couldn't find any -- but if anyone here had any pictures of their own that I could take a look at, I would appreciate it... Thanks!

Rick

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,753 Posts
I know Clint just bought a 2010 White SE - though I can't find any pics of his. It's tough to search for just LE on the forum - hopefully someone chips in.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
I know Clint just bought a 2010 White SE - though I can't find any pics of his. It's tough to search for just LE on the forum - hopefully someone chips in.
I bought another silver truck as I know I wouldn't be able to keep up with a white one.
Let me tell you, it looks great in white. Too bad thet weren't white metallic like on the Altima's.

Clint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club! I've seen a few of the 2010 PRO-X's in white, but not sure I've seen a LE. Cruise around, try a search. If I find one, I'll post it up in your thread :hi:

I bought another silver truck as I know I wouldn't be able to keep up with a white one.
Clint
Keep up with a white one?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, test drove a grey LE today -- would have been perfect if not for the fact that it was without the LE value package.. That was actually my 1st test drive of the vehicle, and was quite happy with it.. Tomorrow I actually get to test drive the white one in my area, so I'll see how it goes.. That one does have the LE value.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Cool, post up what you find!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the club!
I have a '07 LE CC Avalanche White with the tan interior. It's 2wd and doesn't have leather but I can snap some pics this afternoon or tomorrow and post them up for ya.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone know if this is actually the beige leather interior shown here? If so, I think Im going to be very happy:

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
I'm pretty sure that is the beige interior. However, if I were you, I would expect it to be a lot lighter than that in person. That picture almost makes me want say that is the steel color but, I'm pretty sure it's the beige with very little lighting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah that looks more gray in the pic... never been a tan color fan... White FTW!!! (I just bought a white 2010 cc 4x4 SE)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I looked at the white today with the beige leather today... I left unimpressed... While the beige leather interior was nice, I was unhappy with the white.. I mean, the white is WHITE. As someone else said, its not metallic, its not pearl.. Its as white as white can get.. Left me feeling like it was a very boring looking truck. The picture I posted above was accurate however -- that is what the 2010 Beige leather interior on the LE CC looked like.. Yes, the pic was a little dark -- but it was a very good indication of what to expect.

Im heading down to a different dealer tomorrow.. He said he could get me a black with steel grey leather LE CC from another dealership.. I think thats more up my alley.. I can say this, after test driving 2 Frontiers so far (the white one as well as a grey LE without the LE vaue package), I more or less have my mind made up that at SOME point this week, I'm buying a Frontier.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,753 Posts
Im heading down to a different dealer tomorrow.. He said he could get me a black with steel grey leather LE CC from another dealership.. I think thats more up my alley.. I can say this, after test driving 2 Frontiers so far (the white one as well as a grey LE without the LE vaue package), I more or less have my mind made up that at SOME point this week, I'm buying a Frontier.
I have the black and steel grey leather interior - its an awesome combo. Looking forward to seeing your new wheels. Does the LE and leather combo come with heated seats in the US?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does the LE and leather combo come with heated seats in the US?
Yes, leather is only available with the LE value package, and it also includes heated seats.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK guys... Well, guess what? I ended up purchasing a 2010 LE CC today with the LE Value package.. The white demo was out of the question for me.. Im getting either Night Armor or Super Black, with steel leather interior. All depends on how they make out with getting it from the other dealer in the tri-state area.. Those were my 1st and 2nd choices for color -- there are two Night Armors and one Super Black equipped the way I want it, and I will find out Monday which one they ended up getting -- although they indicated the black one had a higher chance of the night armors of being obtained.

Either way, I'll be very happy.. Im glad I didn't settle and will be getting exactly what I wanted... For $30K, I think anyone should be entitled to.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Congrats! & welcome, be sure to post pics when you can!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts