Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I want to buy a set of alluminium wheel from USA but i have a spanish build navara.
Does anyone knows if the USA wheel fit on EU navara or no?
reguards
Stefano

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hi
I want to buy a set of alluminium wheel from USA but i have a spanish build navara.
Does anyone knows if the USA wheel fit on EU navara or no?
reguards
Stefano
Measure center to center across two opposing lugs and measure the center bore opening. The lug dimension in the United States is 4.5", which is 114.3mm, and the bore hole in the center is just over 66.1mm. The truck uses metric-threaded lugnuts too, M12x1.25.

A friend pointed out that in the casting on the aluminum wheel on my 2015 Frontier is the same symbol as on his ten year older Toyota Corolla, it appears to be a Japanese firm, and we presume that they make wheels for a lot of automakers. If our assumptions are correct then I would be surprised if they didn't use the same wheels or at least bolt pattern on all of the trucks across the globe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
OK I have a 99 frontier live in the USA and find chevy toyota and nissan wheels fit I have chevy 6 lug on mine now not sure of years they fit pretty sure Navarra is sister to frontier good luck

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
OK I have a 99 frontier live in the USA and find chevy toyota and nissan wheels fit I have chevy 6 lug on mine now not sure of years they fit pretty sure Navarra is sister to frontier good luck
D22 Frontier doesn't use the same bolt pattern as the D40.

Reactions: vjmvjm

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry my bad ty for the reply now I know it's wild the things they change for one country to another thanKS again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts