Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this part of the forum doesn't get much action, but I thought I'd throw it out as a possible place for a Frontier owner's day trip, or photo meetup before we head our separate ways...

Although it gets a good amount of shooters from Norco, not a ton of people (especially newcomers) are very aware of this "other" Colorado.

No crawling in these wide open spaces, but there is a bunch of easy two-track connecting a vast network of gravel roads that any stock truck could handle. You can also visit the Main Draw OHV area if you're curious about that as a moto/atv destination.

It's often (but not always) dry out there until Thanksgiving, or later.

Check out the Pawnee National Grassland Forest Service map (Jax, REI, etc) or pick up the Motor Vehicle Use Map (free from the Forest Service) if you're curious...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
We've gone out there to shoot for the last few years. Driving east from FTC can be quicker/easier than driving west. I like it out there but the wind can really ruin your day (if you're shooting). As far as driving the back dirt roads, I enjoy that as well. It's not for everyone but some really enjoy driving through the area. I was surprised to see this area come up in a thread on this forum. I'm down to go out there whenever I'm not too busy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts