Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations on a good place to shop for a new or used frontier? Figured I'd ask around before I just wind up going to whichever dealer is closest to me. I'm in Aurora but have zero problem going wherever. I bought my last car in the springs. Anyway, if anyone has some places that gave a good deal or treated you well I'd love to check them out. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
185 Posts
In the Springs

So I recently moved to CO from GA.

FYI: Woodman Nissan is the closest to where I live. I have only serviced my Frontier there and never bought a vehicle from them. My experience with the service department was great.

The used Frontier I bought in Augusta GA had a service plan associated with it. I didn't know that until I went to Woodman to get my oil changed. THEY informed me of the service plan, while the dealer in middle Georgia always altered my Vin number in their system, I'm guessing to get me to PAY for an oil change (I was never a big fan of 5 Star dealerships).

I recently brought that 2015 Frontier in to Woodman to see what they would give me for it and the guy that helped me (I'm assuming he was the used car sales manager) was really professional and friendly. I never felt like they were wasting my time, which I often think when I have any interaction with a dealer.

BTW: The white PRO 4X is for sale, so I could theoretically be the best Nissan dealer in Colorado if that is the truck you are looking for ;-)

·
Registered
185 Posts
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Know what you want...but don't let them know what you want.
~ This strategy makes sense...and some will pull it off better than others. lol

Try the inventory search at nissanusa.com...you can see what is around w/in a variable distance range in case you have a trim level/color/etc all picked out.

·
Registered
130 Posts
where at in Aurora? I'm just south of the tech center at lincoln and 25...

I've had some good experience with Boulder Nissan as well as Tynan Nissan in fort collins. I never purchased from them as I bought my truck just down the road at a non-specific brand dealer but each staff member i talked to were great.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hampden and tower roughly. I've test driven over at tynans in Aurora and looked at one at the one off arapahoe and 25. I would love a brand new one lol but used will save me like 5-10k so... used seems like a better option. I've looked online a bit but figured first hand accounts would be better than just pick and choose. Either way I plan to go in the last day of the month and about an hour before closing time. Better odds of them working out a deal that way.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hampden and tower roughly. I've test driven over at tynans in Aurora and looked at one at the one off arapahoe and 25. I would love a brand new one lol but used will save me like 5-10k so... used seems like a better option. I've looked online a bit but figured first hand accounts would be better than just pick and choose. Either way I plan to go in the last day of the month and about an hour before closing time. Better odds of them working out a deal that way.
understandable -

i just picked mine up a couple weeks ago and got a good deal on it. I'm sure you'll be able to work something out!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I bought a 2008 xterra and a 2010 Frontier from go Toyota on Arapaho. Got a smoking deal on my frontier pro4x used.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice. I'll check their inventory. I test drive the Tacoma with them. It was ok. Had some issues getting up and going though

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you live in Aurora then you are close to Tynan's which is where I bought mine and they were easy to deal with. Still a family owned dealership and not part of some huge corporation so if that's good or bad I don't know but Tynan's seems to be rated fairly well compared to the others. Like I said I had a smooth buying experience there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah they've been pretty nice at tynans. I stopped in last year to ask about the frontier and they offered to let me take one overnight and see what i thought. I didn't take them up on it at the time but it was still a shocking offer.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Boulder Nissan!!!!! Great group of guys and most of the staff are members here and involved in Nissan!

Reactions: greywalker83

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's awesome. I didn't see much on their site for used but I'll check them out. Maybe they can find something for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts