Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so im getting ready to do my suspension from prg. I know that the spindles can give you 4" of lift, but i really want to go with coilovers and upper control arms. In the rear I know im going with bilsteins and deaver aal. I kind of want to achieve the prerunner sagging look on my king cab. My tire size is 265/75R16 Terra Grapplers (31.5"). So a couple questions you guys could maybe answer.

1) With coilovers and upper control arms whats the most lift i can get in the front without spindles and will i be able to get the front a few inches higher than the rear with this setup? Like 1" or 2"?

2) What's the best coilovers to go with for this setup?

3) This may be a stupid question but how often do coilovers need to be rebuilt. Is there a lot of maintenance involved with them?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
843 Posts
check my gallery. i have 2.0 prg coilovers with 1.5 " blocks. i thought about going with deavers but, after 2 years of driving with this set up, i have to say"i'm very happy". went with rancho 9000 xl's in the rear instead of the bilstiens and really like them.. i havn't had to do any maintance to my coilovers,so far.

greg recommended the 2.0's and said i didn't need the uca's with these. i do get an occassional coil bucket contact, but very rarely.

sounds like you have a nice plan for suspension mods.
best of luck

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
PRG is where its at.

·
Registered
572 Posts
post some pics when your done!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts