Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well went out yesterday with my buddy in his x and another guy with a xj it was pretty fun there was like zero traction since it was a foot or two of snow iced over and mud underneath from the snow melt i didnt take the fronty cause im still rockin my stock uca's till i get my new ones and didnt wanna listen to it clankin the whole way but i know you guys like pics so here ya go
had to winch out the x we made it through the second try though

and though we did spin the tires some cause you cant really help it all those huge ruts were there from someone before us that must have had huge tires and a really heavy foot :comphead:it made it 10 times harder than it should have been

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice pics you got there! :goodjob: Lots of snow and nice rigs!

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
That looked fun, and cold, really cold.

I hate when people tear up trails, I had the same trouble yesterday

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was sunny during the day wasnt that cold but about 4pm we decided to turn around because we were running out of daylight we were tryin to make it to the top to get some pics from the helicopter pad but took way to long hard to believe this it what it looked like a few weeks ago

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice photo's man! That looks nasty, I wouldn't be taking a stock or semi stock fronty through that stuff either!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my truck is setup pretty equal to the x we sit the same height only difference is he has a lsd rear end i was really impressed at how well the x did we got stuck a few times but mostly shoveled it out only had to winch once just to save time jeep was a little more capable full width axles locked front and rear :)

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
nice x, i really dig the stance and blacked out look. looks like good times.

·
Registered
572 Posts
thats some cool pics looks like a lot of fun

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah the crazy part is when its not covered in icy snow its relatively flat road so how deep the ruts are shows how deep the icy stuff is and how much snow they got :) just stupid that people have to go out and tear up the road

·
Registered
179 Posts
you will have to show me around up there sometime havent wheeled in snow yet still open front and rear though

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah its only 20 min from my house roughly its pretty fun what size tires r u runnin now ux??also you still have your stock rear leafs from the x i wonder if they will fit on my truck mine are de arched real bad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts