Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
@wattpup

Here you go (attached). Let me know if you can't download it and I can email them to you or share on google drive.

FYI - The parts numbers on the diagram at the beginning corelate to the instruction's step numbers, which wasn't immediately obvious to me. i.e. step #1 uses the front mounting plate part labeled 1, step #2 uses the vertical side-mounting plates labled "2" etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@wattpup

Here you go (attached). Let me know if you can't download it and I can email them to you or share on google drive.

FYI - The parts numbers on the diagram at the beginning corelate to the instruction's step numbers, which wasn't immediately obvious to me. i.e. step #1 uses the front mounting plate part labeled 1, step #2 uses the vertical side-mounting plates labled "2" etc.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@wattpup

Thanks. I appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts