Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When:
14-16 May 2010

Where:
Coal Creek OHV - Oliver Springs, TN

Who:
Anyone with a Nissan is invited to come, paid member or not.

Cost:
Access to the park is $17(1 day) / $33(2 day) / $44(3 day) / $55(4 day) / $88(1 year) per person (not per vehicle), and can be purchased at the following locations (Snack Shack is the easiest, goes great with a chicken biscuit in the morning):

•Snack Shack located at the trail head - 912 Windrock Road
•Windrock Park Campground office - 555 Windrock Park Lane
•Exxon Fun Food - 557 Tri-County Boulevard
Camping/Lodging:
There is no longer any free camping inside the park, and we will be staying at Windrock Campground (not Windrock Park Campground). Camping is $20 per night per tent. Showers are included.

Trails:
There are over 160 miles of marked and rated trails, so there's something there for everyone.*

*Keep in mind that you will be taking your vehicle over rough terrain and will be taking the chance of damage including body damage, rocker panel dents, tree limb scratches, under body damage, etc.

·
Registered
622 Posts
11hrs and 620 miles is a long way, but I'll look at it. Are you guaranteeing me a great wheeling time Mike?!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just watched the vid. Can you say SAS ? If I lived closer to that park, SAS would be at the top of my mod list !

That place is sweet !

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
it's time to order t-shirts. Login on NOAS and place your order. They look awesome!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
last chance for shirts orders!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Damn! I would have loved to gone... If you all go any time in the near future I would be down! My truck is completely stock so i cant go on anything too crazy

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts