Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Kerry Nissan in Florence to get my knocking checked into. Played my audio over the phone for him. (a thing called a Gentner lets me do this) He thought it sounded awful. So we'll see how it goes there. Hate to have to go to another dealer but they left me no choice. Wish me luck:)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Stop making new threads every time you feel like posting. Update us using one of the threads you've already created.
LMAO!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He's right though... Maybe you're new... Subscribe to your own threads under "thread tools" and keep posting on the subject you created. It "keeps the clutter down..." the good old phrase that's become cliche around here...

But I do wish you luck good sir.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I was gonna say, wow, you sure are keeping us updated on this issue.

Could people who want to tell us about their truck problems just open a thread with one post and then post again at resolution time (or to answer peoples' questions)? I don't want to know every thought that goes through your head.

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
I understand the responses but can you imagine how you'd feel if you had a brand new truck sounding like a sewing machine? I'd feel a bit agitated to say the least. Actually I'd be boiling over to be more honest.
He may feel a new thread will get viewed and an update on the old thread may get passed over.
I sit here and read posts that are from left field at times, so if I can get past them,I'll give this one a pass too.

Clint

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yea, its a lot of postings but I feel for the guy, his entire situation is BS. They should just make a sticky for him until if and when it gets resolved.

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
does he really make that many threads?
you guys seem a bit harsh. yeah he does need to just update. but holy ****, put the flaming torches down. i think he got it from the first dick that posted.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I agree. This guy probably hates Nissan by now, and is probably ready to post all this on a taco forum or walk away.
I'd keep updating your original thread or have a moderator glue all these together.

I do with you best of luck with your truck. I remember your 1st post and how excited you were and now all these issue, so I hope you get if fixed man!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those who offered support, & encourgement Thanks. Others if my post is all you have to complain about, count yourself blessed, and please don't waste your time & mine looking at my future posts. I will keep future posts to one thread. If I feel like continuing with any.

·
Registered
96 Posts
As someone with a 2010 CC like yours (but night armor color) i've been following your threads and look forward to hearing when your issues finally get resolved in case I run into them in the future.

Maybe your next thread could just be like "The ongoing saga of 2010 Red Brick Crew" where you can just update it that way. Still, looking forward to hearing how it goes.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Enjoy reading all your threads. Tons of people read these threads. It's hard for folks to follow the show when you keep changing the channel. PM a Moderator and request combining all your good stuff together.:goodjob:

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Good Luck on the new dealer. As one who's lively hood depends on all of you, I wish you and all have continued good feelings toward the company. Albiet the privately owned dealers sometimes suck. And to those complaining, no one made you click your little mousy.

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
Good Luck on the new dealer. As one who's lively hood depends on all of you, I wish you and all have continued good feelings toward the company. Albiet the privately owned dealers sometimes suck. And to those complaining, no one made you click your little mousy.
What dept. at Nissan do you work at? Did you help build my nice new shiny Frontier?
It bothers me to know while I, and others are thrilled with what we bought, the original poster here does not have the same enjoyment. I too hope this is QUICKLY and permanantly repaired.

Clint

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I work in the engineering department. Not design though more plant related stuff. If I was in Design our beds would be 48" between the fenderwells so we could properly carry plywood. :crikey:

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
I work in the engineering department. Not design though more plant related stuff. If I was in Design our beds would be 48" between the fenderwells so we could properly carry plywood. :crikey:
My gen.1 Frontier had a provision to put 2X6's on a ledge so I could flat load wood and sheetrock in the bed just above the wells. No matter what, I still enjoy my truck.
When it comes to big things, I pull the trailer to pick them up.

Clint

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Well ..

At least OP is keeping us up to speed on things.
Nothing I hate more is people who "willie" their way in here and ask a question about a problem, and once they have it resolved, drop the board like it was 50 cent whore.

d-mo

·
Super Moderator
10,781 Posts
At least OP is keeping us up to speed on things.
Nothing I hate more is people who "willie" their way in here and ask a question about a problem, and once they have it resolved, drop the board like it was 50 cent whore.

d-mo
I agree.
It's like reading a book only to find out someone tore out the last page and you're left hanging.

Clint

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't worry I'll keep everyone up to date. Didn't get to go today and Thursday doesn't look good either. (work) I talked to the service dude and it was no prob. Looking to go Tuesday if the weather holds. But for now it sounds the same as it has for the last month. I told the service guy in jest I hope it didn't throw a rod or anything by then, he laughed and said if it did we would know what was the matter with it. So I think these guys will get to the bottom of whats wrong once they get a look at it.:)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
does he really make that many threads?
you guys seem a bit harsh. yeah he does need to just update. but holy ****, put the flaming torches down. i think he got it from the first dick that posted.
And that is why, my thread count over here has gone down dramatically.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts