Votes: 291 38.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE POST #76

So I was bored the other day, decided I wanted a CF sticker on my truck because this place is just that awesome.

Since I have access to a printing shop, I went ahead and designed what I think is a cool sticker. I started to only make jsut a pair for myself, but then thought.. what the heck. i will see if anyone else wants some.

I PM'ed the Admin letting them know I did this, and I in no way copied the CF Font or Logo so as to not step on any toes.. I am also not doing this for profit, as i am not even gonna list the name of the shop i got the work done.

The design was my own, the labor of cutting and setting the sticker is done all by myself and if any members were interested i would only be selling them to cover materials and shipping.

Im thinking the best way to do this would be to just have a poll and see what the top color choices are if anyone is interested, and if you would like some, lets keep it in the PM's. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Again, I am not in this for profit. Just wanted stickers, and figured why not share.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Well I guess cuz your doing a non profit its diffrent. I started many threads on this topic in the past. Make a really long story short... The owner of the site wants nothing to do with it. We even had to companys competing for the job, we had a poll, a vote, the whole thing. Right at the end tho the people with control said no way no how, dont even ask, ever again. You'll be shot on site! (not that bad, I fluffed it up for effect)

But if your non-profit, maybe they are ok with that.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jordo, thx for the info, i pm'ed an admin.. if they have a issue with it I dont mind not makin them. like i said, theres no profit involved, just covering cost. Thanks for the heads up, which is exactly why I pmed them first then posted this.

AVplayer - Did you mean you made one a few years ago that looks like the logo I made? Or the one on the top of the Forum.. Cuz i searched and only found a thread with some red and blue strange sticker that didn't seem to popular.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Looks good, kinda star wars logo like. Im in, though I have never seen these take off before in all the threads started. -Red-, what was price?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Kah, the plan is to see what are the more "popular" colors and go from there. Im keeping the price off the forum so there's no issues with Admin. Just follow the thread, once we see what colors are in demand I will print them and go from there.

Obviously, I would love to do every color anyone wanted.. but to keep them as cheap as possible.. I will prolly pic the top 2 or 3 colors

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am a freelance graphic designer and create logos, websites, etc. for a living, and that looks great! Good job - doesn't look amateur/too big like other car website's stickers. I'd go with white in my opinion.

Looks good.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
jordo, thx for the info, i pm'ed an admin.. if they have a issue with it I dont mind not makin them. like i said, theres no profit involved, just covering cost. Thanks for the heads up, which is exactly why I pmed them first then posted this.
Ok, cool. I mean IDK if you make money on it... doesnt bother me. I was just saying. And if you PM'ed the admin, well you should be in the clear! Cool, man!

Id be in for a red one... To match my bike.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I wanted to let them know first and foremost Im not interested in profit, which is why i am not even listing the name of the printing place. just seen a lot of rigs with stickers.. and I wanted a CF on mine. Im not a expert mechanic, so i dont really give back as far as tech help.. so this one way i can help ppl out haha

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'm in, white would be my first choice.

·
Registered
219 Posts
the pic link is broken. all i see are two white dots.

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks good...what about a black/white/grey digital camo?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will check the links when i get back to the office.

As for diff color schemes, im sticking with simple colors to keep the cost down.. If i do multiple colors or special print i would have to involve others at the place to work on it makin it more expensive. Lets at least start with standard color first, theen maybe something else after

·
Registered
521 Posts
put me down for one in white as well

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the pic link is broken. all i see are two white dots.
Links appear to be working still.. I did not move them at all.

looks as tho its becoming more obvious which colors are more popular. I will let it run through the weekend and see where we are during the week.

For sure will be doing white, but please still cast your votes. I assumed it would either be red or silver as the other colors. I prefer the gold ^_^

1 - 20 of 635 Posts