Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happend to this website. :? first i see that the website was hacked, then i see the website suspended, and now the website is up but looks like 5 days of lost information... :? :?

how can i go through my work day without clubfrontier? :wink:

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Yeh sorry I tried but losing a week was the best I could do. Hopefully I got the hackers blocked again. I am so tired.
later guys
m4ck

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I noticed the site acting funky this morning when I was trying to post some replies to a couple threads. I PM'd M4ck then headed to Custom Sense to order my Club Frontier Stickers for my truck, and when I went back, BAM, it was gone! Of all the days for it to go down, the day I finally get around to ordering my Club Stickers! I was so desparate for my Club Forum fix, I joined Club Titan just so I could browse a good Nissan Truck forum! :lol:

Sure is good to be back home again, even if it has been violated and a week's worth of information has been stolen for ever! :x

·
Registered
538 Posts
I almost had a light heart attack when I saw the site had been hacked.

bastard kids.

·
Registered
49 Posts
WOW...was that trippy or what? 8O Strangely enough, I sorta didn't know what to do during the down time...

Makes you wish a hacker would get a backfire and jack up his own computer by accedent :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
I too entered the site when hacked, nothing I could do at the time. They were from Germany I think.

·
Registered
838 Posts
great to hear this site is up and running again. i can't quit grasp why these computer dorks that call themselves "hackers" would waste there time tampering w/ this forum.

·
Registered
147 Posts
From an IT Professional prospective I also have had websites hacked and it’s no fun. Thank you M4ck for getting us backup and running. Go have a Few Beers or strong drinks. Sleep well. Do you know how they got in?

Most of the Virus and "Hackers" are from Germany the writers “hackers” are 13+ in age and after they are caught and punished they make more money than they know what to do with securing networks to keep out other hackers. Hence why it is so appealing to many. Also millions of programs scan the internet every Second looking for holes in sites to be hacked.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
M4ck,

Thank you for getting us back up and running. Like others on here I am totally lost with-
out this forum. I hate people who do this it makes me mad enough to want to kill them.

OkieScot

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I've been out of town for a couple of days and was really looking forward to seeing
what was new tonight. Can't believe some hacker stole a week from us!

Oh well, just glad we're back up and running again, know I'd miss it.

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
m4ck said:
Yeh sorry I tried but losing a week was the best I could do. Hopefully I got the hackers blocked again. I am so tired.
later guys
m4ck
Thank for the hard work to get the site back up!! I was lost without direction for a few days!! :lol:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Trouble makers is all they are, it's like cyberspace vandalism. There is no monetary gain from hacking into this site except causing disturbance. Glad to have the site back up and running. How do you guys know where the hackers are from?

·
Registered
147 Posts
The Index page, they put a Tag page in place of our main page. it had writeing on it that was not english. this help us place them.

Again a big thanks goes out to m4ck for getting us back up and running.
only 1/2 a day of being down not bad.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This sucks. I've been at the hospital with my wife since Friday. Hope I didn't miss much important information. Thanks for the site work.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Ok it happened again. I am hiring a new server management company to start taking care of the server. I have had about all I can take of these creeps. I am burned out not sleeping this week. I am very sorry guys this is happening believe me I am doing everything I can.
M4ck

1 - 20 of 32 Posts