Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For everyone that likes the clubfrontier decals

This was on the same file, first time flying a couple months ago, next time I will be SEVERYLY MEDICATED :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Nice. Hey to the members out there. I'm looking for a decal, I've seen it on here somewhere but can't find it now. Red and Blue w/ a white 4 door fronty in the middle. kinda offset tho. If you see that pic plz PM me or send it to me some how?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Same here, not sure of the color I want.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
You're best bet and fastest way to get them in your hands is to go get them made yourself at some sign shop. Otherwise as all sticker threads, lots of talk and nothing gets achieved.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I'll be happy with that color.

·
Registered
721 Posts
You're best bet and fastest way to get them in your hands is to go get them made yourself at some sign shop. Otherwise as all sticker threads, lots of talk and nothing gets achieved.
I can get stickers made. Thats no prob. Just gotta find the right one

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
in that case pick a design and color you like and get them made up. I'm sure you will have no problem getting rid of them. Once you start getting into custom color choices, sizes, design tweaks, etc. is where this whole process always gets hung up and never completed.

·
Registered
162 Posts
BTW, guys, we haven't forgotten about you, we check in all the time just to see if any changes have happened, lol. Your decal order page is ready to rock, if we ever get the "official" ok. We just want you guys to know, that we have not given up on this for you guys. We're still here trying to get things worked out. I may not post a lot, but I'm am here a lot, lol.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
BTW, guys, we haven't forgotten about you, we check in all the time just to see if any changes have happened, lol. Your decal order page is ready to rock, if we ever get the "official" ok. We just want you guys to know, that we have not given up on this for you guys. We're still here trying to get things worked out. I may not post a lot, but I'm am here a lot, lol.
True that dude! We havent talked about decals in months, and as soon as someone does...your on it! I like your work ethic! You are a go-getter! Love people like that! I just wish I was one of them! lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts