1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Yes I agree it would be nice to have an official list. Please make a sticky of this thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think we need one too. Just make sure that people post a slip from a dragstrip, not what their g-tech or other electronic device measured.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Here's mine

·
Registered
256 Posts
14.338 @ 94.7mph........................... b4 cams and uprev................oh and slicks :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
lol...fast! You'd think your 2wd would be faster than my 4x4. My 1/4 mile time is 1 hr 37 minutes!

my 4x4 > your 2wd

;)

I think we need one too. Just make sure that people post a slip from a dragstrip, not what their g-tech or other electronic device measured.
lube, you've got some SERIOUS mods! That thing must be fast!

·
Registered
19 Posts
lube, you've got some SERIOUS mods! That thing must be fast!
You bet it is. Probably good for AT LEAST a 10 second 1/8mi pass.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The times everyone has posted so far are not bad. It doesn't look like it would be hard to turn my truck into a 12 second truck.

·
Registered
256 Posts
The times everyone has posted so far are not bad. It doesn't look like it would be hard to turn my truck into a 12 second truck.
Hopefully ikn the summer my Helpakidturbohistruck fund works out in my favor! Ill tune it for 6lbs and 10lbs

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Im pretty sure you lose the ability to edit a post after either 12 hours or 24 hours after posting it.

Ghostcustoms: 15.100 @ 92mph.... well not anymore....

RIP Nissan... - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums
Man! That sucks! Still trying to wrap my head around if you are fully insured why you don't want to fix it. Fix and sell? Mudin 'em deep, sellin 'em cheap?

No proof of income, been there!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Man! That sucks! Still trying to wrap my head around if you are fully insured why you don't want to fix it. Fix and sell? Mudin 'em deep, sellin 'em cheap?

No proof of income, been there!
It has been totaled due to engine damage, I actually went under the other vehicle. I'm happy to say the least at this point. I should have a new truck in a month or two.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts