Nissan Frontier Forum banner

CLKOFF

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  drewvt 
#1 ·
I pulled the battery cable to clean the corrosion off and now the radio says CLKOFF with no time shown
I have searched here for a solution but the only one I found said to use the tune FF-RW button to turn it on.
However when I do that all it does is change the radio station.
Anybody figured this one out?

#2 ·
1. Press and hold the MENU button until it beeps (for more than 2 seconds) to enter the clock set mode.
2. The hours will start flashing. Press the SEEK/TRACK button or to adjust the hours.
3. Press the MENU button until the radio beeps to switch to the minute adjustment.
4. The minutes will start flashing. Press the SEEK/TRACK button or to adjust the minutes.
5. Press the MENU button again to exit the clock set mode.

#3 ·
1. Press and hold the MENU button until it beeps (for more than 2 seconds) to enter the clock set mode.
2. The hours will start flashing. Press the SEEK/TRACK button or to adjust the hours.
3. Press the MENU button until the radio beeps to switch to the minute adjustment.
4. The minutes will start flashing. Press the SEEK/TRACK button or to adjust the minutes.
5. Press the MENU button again to exit the clock set mode.
I just figured this out. I had the radio on when I first tried it and was using the FF/RW buttons not the SEEK/TRACK.
All is good, Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.