Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Does anyone know if there is a different amount of clearance between the 2006 SE CC 4x4 and 2x4?

I bought Drewcifer's solo-baric sub and box, which he had custom fit for the Frontier, and I am having clearance problems.

My seat does not go back to the stock postion with the sub in place, and the sub hits the bottom of the seat.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I would think also, but Drew fit the sub with the grill on perfectly, and I cant fit the sub alone.

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
he didnt mess with the seat pan did he? i know several of us talked about it a long time ago to give a little extra clearance.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He doesnt think that the shop that put in the sub messed with it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will have to get back to u with those.

I beat the seat pan with a hammer, and it fit BETTER, so now I can put the seat down without knocking, but If I sit on the seat, it knocks.

So should I continue to beat the crap out of the seat?

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
i got no clue why its not fitting pete but I might be able to take a run out there this week if ya need me 2

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I beat the crap out of the seat pan, and it 'just' fits. seat is still about 0.5" higher than the single seat, but it is fitting.

I am going to try to beat the seat pan a little more to get it to fit perfectly at a later time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.