Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am planning a retrofit build for my truck. I have a white truck and i am not a fan of the orange/amber turn signal reflectors in the headlights when i am planning on a white, black, chrome look for the front of my truck. All i saw on other builds were people VHT'ing the reflectors which i dont want to tint due to potential legal issues or people not being able to see them. I was looking for clear reflectors to give me a cleaner look and prevent any visibility or legal issues.

I stumbled onto a site/company that makes Headlight and turn signal reflectors in clear plastic.
Said Company

I messaged them on facebook to see if they could custom make me a set, they replied and said they would be willing to work something out with me if i found 4 or 5 others that were interested in purchasing a set. Initial price point quote was $60-$70 a set.

Curious if anyone else would be interested in getting a set?

Example of their product

what i am referencing, the 3 amber reflectors

·
Registered
193 Posts
I could be tempted, need to do something with the headlights.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could be tempted, need to do something with the headlights.
im hoping it turns out well and would definitely be different than anything ive seen.

Got a little more concrete information from the producer.

The reflectors would be $60 a set for both left and right. The people that would be interested in ordering a set would give me their emails and i could forward all of them at once and he would send out invoices via paypal. No estimate on turn around time but i assume it largely depends on how long it take me to get my stock reflectors out to him so he can make molds and get the clear ones out to us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts