Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a buncha random stuff layin around and sorta need to clean up a little bit. Make offers, don't really know what to ask.

I have a Boston Acoustics GT20 amplifier and a G1 10" sub. New was about $500 for the pair. A couple small scratches on the top of the amp from being mounted under my seat, but not bad. Both work perfect and sound great. Sub is in a 0.5 cu ft sealed enclosure that fit inside the wall in my nissan... Just don't need 'em anymore. prefer to sell together, but would consider seperating.

Polk MOMO 6.5" component set. New was almost $300. Used them for about a week, and upgraded "slightly" to a set of boston acoustics pro 6.53 components. They sound great, not even broken in yet. I'm not gonna use 'em, maybe someone else can.

Kenwood Bluetooth KCA-BT200.

Audiocontrol LC8. "high end" line level converter. missing a couple of the plugs, but you can buy them on ebay for like 10 bucks. Even on ebay these sell for 160-180 bucks.

I also have a set of kinda beat up infinity reference components. the surround is kinda messed up from bein squished in the door panel, but they still sound good.

I have a bunch of misc crossovers, wiring, rca's (mostly stinger expert series rca's) and stuff like that. If there's something specific you're needin let me know and I'll see if i have a few.

Also have a viper 350hv alarm... used but works fine. brain, harness, and 1 remote (the other one quit working).

I got a bunch of other random stuff too, and a bunch of yota parts but kinda gettin tired of starin at the computer monitor. I can get pictures of any of the stuff if someone needs it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
For anyone that's nervous about buying stuff online (i know i'm pretty weary nowdays) You can see my ebay feedback, my username is nothingsbeenthesame. If you look at the previous auctions you'll see my boston 6.53's, kenwood nav, alpine 9855, k40 radar detector, and a bunch of other stuff I'd listed on here last spring http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f13/fs-kenwood-navigation-boston-pro-ppi-art-more-45204/

And on prices... make me a reasonable offer. Worst I can say is no :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That Boston G1 is a really good sub. They are awesome for small airspace boxes.

Is it a 2,4 or 8 ohm sub?

·
Registered
515 Posts
how much for the polk momo 6.5's?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That Boston G1 is a really good sub. They are awesome for small airspace boxes.

Is it a 2,4 or 8 ohm sub?
It's a dual 4 ohm sub wirable in either a 2 or 8 ohm configuration. Wired as 2 ohm works perfect with the GT20 amp ;) And I had it in my 03 KingCab. The box was built to fit inside the wall where the jack storage is behind the drivers seat. I then made a quick little panel, carpeted it grey to cover the wall and even when you looked back there you couldn't see the sub. Most people never even knew I had a sub back there. I got a lot of "Man, I know boston components are badass but that is just crazy" :laugh:

Sorry, but the polk momo's sold this morning.

Kenwood Bluetooth KCA-BT200 still for sale.
It won't work with full functionality on my HU.

Free bump.
No worries man, I'm glad you caught it before hand. I'd much rather you back out than you buying it, and then installing it and realizing that it won't work right for what you want. Good research :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.