Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chinaman said:
Just ordered a pair from Jason after seeing yours, I don't know why all the others didn't convince me but yours did.

You just made me spend 80 something dollars :twisted:
Hahahaha Jason are you seeing this, you better give me a discount on my next purchase! Lol J/K 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
IMO I liked the OEM chrome handles better. I put on the chrome covers then one day I saw the OEM chrome handles on another truck upclose and I realize that the OEM chrome handles look much better than the covers one. I ordered a set of OEM chrome handles and really like it. Now I have an extra 4 OEM black handels with the chrome cover on. Anyone want to buy it?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Sacto2004 said:
IMO I liked the OEM chrome handles better. I put on the chrome covers then one day I saw the OEM chrome handles on another truck upclose and I realize that the OEM chrome handles look much better than the covers one. I ordered a set of OEM chrome handles and really like it. Now I have an extra 4 OEM black handels with the chrome cover on. Anyone want to buy it?
i'd like to purchase the covers...how much?

·
Registered
36 Posts
SD_Frontier said:
Sacto2004 said:
i'd like to purchase the covers...how much?
I want to make it clear that the chrome covers are already attached to the black OEM handles. This set is for the CC 05. I will post the picture this evening. You can have the set for $60 + Shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sacto2004 said:
how much are these OEM chrome handles?

·
Registered
36 Posts
mmendezm3power said:
Sacto2004 said:
how much are these OEM chrome handles?
$104. Here is the link http://www.courtesyparts.com/Mercha...=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=D404DR-CHKIT

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts