Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
56k Miles 4x4 Under $10K - Wisconsin, Wonder How Much Rust Is Under It. From what of the frame i can see it looks good. Looks Black Tho. Probly has that rust undercoating **** on. No pic of the odometer but that steering wheel looks to be in good shape. Maybe a wreck in its history.
Is it pretty much a given that vehicles in these Road Salt States are ALL rusted. Even one like this with 56k, i mean, yeah low mileage but its had 20 years to rust so..

In this market why aren't trying to get $15k for it?

AutoTrader Link:
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
41 Posts
They arent trying for $15K because it probably wouldn't sell. I just got a 2012 for $15.5K. Higher mileage, but still. In this market, that price looks very pragmatic. Neither seller nor buyer are getting screwed.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They arent trying for $15K because it probably wouldn't sell. I just got a 2012 for $15.5K. Higher mileage, but still. In this market, that price looks very pragmatic. Neither seller nor buyer are getting screwed.
Couldn't agree more on the price. Everybody Wins on that one being it has 50k and 4x4
But these little 4x4's are getting ridiculous in price. Nobody makes a small truck 4x4 anymore.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Product
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle

If you think the Frontiers are bad look at the Tacoma's if you want one of the best laughs you've had in a while. Thing is tho, People are paying it 😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts