·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
lol.
Its a boat bilge pump. Basically, it will create a huge restriction in your intake and thats about it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No kidding, when I saw this I couldn't help but bring it to cf attention. Instead of this product I was thinkin of strapping a hair dryer to my intake for forced air :laugh:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i think the common informed car enthusiast will know a pile of sh!t when he sees one. If you are of the type that honestly believes that the blower motor for a boat that is designed to remove volatile gas fumes from the engine area is going to hook up and give you supercharger performance, then you are sure as hell not going to post up that it is a bunch of crock and this guy just took you for a ride.

·
Registered
178 Posts
:thatswck:

lol i think a leafblower would be better... :laugh:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
wuudcha guys talkin' bout'?

Just got my two tracking #'s.... goin' "twin" turbonators!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
'The result is an increase in CFM (Cubic Feet Minute) that allows your vehicle to perform better assuming a correct installation (as outlined in the included manual as the covered way to install).'

Thats where they get you. Hmmmm its not adding horsepower? You must have installed it wrong. Ill just get one of my friends to sit on the hood and blow air into the intake for free!

·
Registered
741 Posts
hahaah i love these. they mention nothing about tunning or fuel system upgrades. oh wait i forgot that must be in the instuctions?

but is this real??

YouTube - leaf blower bolt on turbo

and i love this. it was on the ebay page

7. Why aren’t the switch, wire and filter included ?
The reason we do not include these accessories is because many people already have an aftermarket filter. In addition, our filter does not fit under the hood of every car. The switch and wiring is not included because some people choose to use colored wiring and a different type of switch.

no the reason they dont include all that is because they know it not going to work ith the wires and switch!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
i know about the leafblower thing cuz me an a friend tried it on his brother S10 a couple of years back, we wanted to do a burnout but the truck had 20's and it was a 4cil almost impossible so we decided to create our own supercharger (we were in HS a the time and we were on a budget you know)... and it worked... impractical but works...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts