Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super Nice, Super Sweet, and Super Charged. Pretty Nice, Especially Given Their Age. I have The Rear Mats Also. A Pressure Wash Will Make These Look Tip Top

Butterman sent them to me and even paid shipping. I Offered Multiple Times To Pay For Everything But He Just Wasn't Having it. Super Cool Guy. Thanks Bro!

Buddy of Mine is Moving Into A House With A Garage Next Month and I'll Install The SC Setup on my 2000 AFTER I Pull the VQ35 Out Of My Maxima and Fix The Oil Leaks and Gut The Cats. I've Had Everything To Do The SC Job for Over A Year But Just Haven't Gotten Around To It.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
3,556 Posts
Super Nice, Super Sweet, and Super Charged. Pretty Nice, Especially Given Their Age. I have The Rear Mats Also. A Pressure Wash Will Make These Look Tip Top

Butterman sent them to me and even paid shipping. I Offered Multiple Times To Pay For Everything But He Just Wasn't Having it. Super Cool Guy. Thanks Bro!

Buddy of Mine is Moving Into A House With A Garage Next Month and I'll Install The SC Setup on my 2000 AFTER I Pull the VQ35 Out Of My Maxima and Fix The Oil Leaks and Gut The Cats. I've Had Everything To Do The SC Job for Over A Year But Just Haven't Gotten Around To It.

View attachment 330473
View attachment 330474
Haha!
It'd be a crime for those mats to sit inside my 4 banger....interior color code change or not.🤘

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha!
It'd be a crime for those mats to sit inside my 4 banger....interior color code change or not.🤘
For Sure.

I'm getting ready to SC something. Either my current truck or another 1st gen. Thinking i may rebuild that VG33ER in my storage. It'll be like a new engine. Just the Block and Crank will be re used.

I'd like to find a nice 01-04 4x4 CC SE Short Bed with a blown engine and throw my rebuild in it. OR just find a truck thats ready to go with no work needed. That'll work too.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
For Sure.

I'm getting ready to SC something. Either my current truck or another 1st gen. Thinking i may rebuild that VG33ER in my storage. It'll be like a new engine. Just the Block and Crank will be re used.

I'd like to find a nice 01-04 4x4 CC SE Short Bed with a blown engine and throw my rebuild in it. OR just find a truck thats ready to go with no work needed. That'll work too.
Lmk when you turn a key and start up a completed SC project and I'll give you one other item that only the SC models came with.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lmk when you turn a key and start up a completed SC project and I'll give you one other item that only the SC models came with.
Oh You're Such a Tease! 😆😅😂🤣

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Oh You're Such a Tease! 😆😅😂🤣
Just trying to stoke the SC install flames a lil.
I assume getting started is the hard part.

That assumption is based on my assumption that your power steering pump rebuild kit sits in the same spot since you last mentioned it. about a year ago.😉

1 - 7 of 7 Posts