Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new plates are finally here. What do you all think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,762 Posts
I give them a BIG thumbs up! :goodjob:

Clint

·
Registered
427 Posts
that's cool, looks especially good on the crater lake plates!!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
nice! you got braggin rights too only one in oregon with that mod

= 20 hp also:)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
How about posting up pics of doing this mod?

lol

Looks good.

·
Premium Member
9,762 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,762 Posts
If someone else wants this plate N1SMO would be a better choice.
Can you imagine the hassle if someone used your idea which is a great alternative and got any type of ticket and the 1 was put as a I?
There was a guy in New Jersey (retired cop) who had TEMP as his plate and every parking ticket anyone with a temporary paper plate received was sent to him. The state retired that plate forever.

Clint

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
LOL... Now you need the 1st dent mod... Looks good man!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
If someone else wants this plate N1SMO would be a better choice

I had to look twice before I noticed the "1" was a "1" and not an "I." It looks like your truck is blue so the tag will look great mounted.

OkieScot

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If someone else wants this plate N1SMO would be a better choice

I had to look twice before I noticed the "1" was a "1" and not an "I." It looks like your truck is blue so the tag will look great mounted.

OkieScot
Just so you know, that is an "I" and not a "1", somebody was just saying that a 1 is an option for somebody else.

Now someone else who wanted that in oregon is going to curse you :)
Well considering I got it and the lady at the DMV said that it had only been expired for 4 days... Yeah the owner of the 350Z in Lake Oswego will be cussing. But I represent it better anyway :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
J
Well considering I got it and the lady at the DMV said that it had only been expired for 4 days... Yeah the owner of the 350Z in Lake Oswego will be cussing. But I represent it better anyway :)
I have seen that 350z before at 24hr fitness... Yeah yours is better,if it was a 370 I may swing the other way lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts