Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does anybody know the specifications of this Fox coilover? Length? valving? spring length? Travel?

·
Registered
572 Posts
nope but looks good though.. you can call foxo and they can make one to your specifications if you want

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its either this or the Icon 2.5 setup but does anyone know who has the best prices on the Icon stuff? I like the icon cause you can get them plated so they won't corrode!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I don't know why but those FOX are for 2WD only.

Well its either this or the Icon 2.5 setup but does anyone know who has the best prices on the Icon stuff? I like the icon cause you can get them plated so they won't corrode!
Nick from Prerunnerparts is sell the icon coilovers for $850 shipped.
http://prerunnerparts.com/

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I don't know why but those FOX are for 2WD only.

just going to take a guess and say the lower shock end mount is not tall enough to clear the CV shaft. big reason why you have to flip the saws, so the spring doesnt rub the shaft..... in a bad way.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I think you are correct

Hey mike where did you get the M205 from? I can't find one anywhere

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
if your worried about how they are valved... 2 reasons i say dont buy them. #1. they are a 2.0 and #2 just go with Greg "PRG", he will probably beat that price and valve them to your specs. wheather you have a shrocks heavy a$$ bumper or your going to pre run your fronty.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I agree I am tired of guessing so I called prerunner parts and ordered a set of Icon 2.5 extended travel. I am tired of trying to figure it out for myself

1 - 9 of 9 Posts