Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went back to the place I purchased my leveling kit from and I found a lift kit from Ready Lift. I purchased it and they allowed me to bring back my leveling kit I purchased. The lift is very mild. It has 2.5" spacers in front and 1.5" shackles in rear. I like it better than the leveling kit. I have pics this time.
Please tell me what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
That is awesome. I love the look. Just a little more but not more than will make it waaayyy too expensive and affect the ride. Looks great. I am looking at doing the same spacer but going with the 2" deaver and the air bags so I can tow but I like the way that looks so it makes me more comfortable with doing it. For the front spacer did you have to get the camber bolts for the alignment?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I have that same lift and love it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to purchase the alignment bolts from my work (I am a Nissan technician)
and put them in to do my alignment. After I installed my spacers in front, the alignment was waaaayyyy out. After I finished the install and alignment, I was so happy with the way it turned out. It looks great and it kept the factory ride and feel. I am pleased with the purchase I made.

Mad Props to Hedgehog Motorsports in Orange Park, Florida for taking such great care of me and the great deal they hooked me up with. I will be doing more business with them in the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts