Nissan Frontier Forum banner

CENTRAL FLORIDA. Wheel spacers.

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Mr. Anderson 
#1 ·
Set of 1.5 inch Titan Wheel Accessories wheel spacers with nuts.

Bought new wheels with the correct offset and no longer need these. Less than 11 months the on truck.

I am located in Apopka, Florida
And would prefer a local sale.

$50.00

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh well. Most people are in the comfort zone so luck is on them side. Wheel spacer also change the alignment of the vehicle. So if he get into a accident on public road the insura can claim the owner change the wheel alignment spec and this is outside factory safety standard to cause the accident even if the wheel spacer owner is not at fault. The vehicle must maintain DOT and EPA minimum safety standards. Only use DOT of EAP standard equipment. The insurance knows you are a third party and don't deserve anything.

#5 ·
If
Wheel spacers are dangerous. Only you can make it save by always checking the fastener for proper torque. Its fatiguing if you ask me. Buy rims with proper of set to fit your liking.

Honestly, nobody asked for your opinion. This is in the classifieds to sell not debate.

Installed properly they are fine and can be aligned just fine!

So I kindly ask if you are not interested please don't clutter my ad.

#7 ·
I'm guessing some of the posts must have been removed here cause only 4 are showing up.
Regardless, I have the same exact spacers installed for nearly two years and they are fine, not a single issue ever, lugs stay tight, no issues at all with vibration, quality product, quality manufactured. If anyone's hating, it's probably due to cheap Chinese FleaBay and BeezieBoyz specials that aren't drilled concentrically and use inferior materials. Wheels and brakes are not places to cut corners and go cheap. Be safe out there.

Reactions: Dark Night 18
#10 ·
Lol, his really took a wrong turn. The titan hub centric wheel spacer are a quality product.

sure, a wheel could pop off mounted to a spacer, so could a quality aftermarket wheel.

fun fact, you’re more likely to die crossing a 4 way stop than dying from catastrophic wheel spacer malfunction. (Not factual but probably right)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.