Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

It's been quiet in here recently, but I'm (relatively) new to FL and figured I'd see if anyone wanted to get together. I'll be doing some general maintenance for 75k this weekend: diff fluids, t-case, trans, pcv, possibly spark plugs if i have the time to tear off my upper manifold. I may also be doing u-joints if they look as bad as they feel.

I live in a complex and they haven't said anything yet about me working on my truck, altho I'm not ready to test them with 8 trucks in pieces in front of my building. But if you've got some light modding to do or just wanna hang out for a couple hours, lemme know. I'm at the crux of Lake/Marion/Sumter Counties (right near the Villages).

It's gonna be sunny and 62* all weekend... perfect mod weather. Who's in?

·
Registered
31 Posts
im to far south to drive up maintenance but i wouldnt mind driving up if we set up a little meet and go out on some trails. i live down in west palm beach. gota great place to go 5 minutes from my house, about 70,000 acres with about 16 "official" trails, and a thousand off shoot trails, but it gets lonely; tired of going out with fords and chevys lol

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice. my gf has family in coconut creek, so i have an idea of the area and am down there every now and again. ill let you know next time ill be down for more than just a day or 2 and maybe we'll check something out.

i know theres a good amount of ppl in orlando and we could prolly do ocala NF (not sure how much there is to do in there) at some point too.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
i've got some maintenance things i need to do also, but I'm tied up this weekend and won't be able to break free.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Man I really wish I could join you; I also have to do maintenance on my truck but for 30K (diff fluids, t-case fluid, trans oil). I have several things going on this weekend and it's a bit to far when you have three kiddos. BTW I like the Beer part :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts