Nissan Frontier Forum banner

central CT meet 1-8-10

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  scuba91ta 
#1 ·
Happy new year every one. Now that the holidays are over going to try again for a joint club/forum meet and greet. Spread between some Nissan, Jeep and Dodge sites. Thinking about the same place as the last one J. Timothy’s Taverne,143 New Britain Ave, Plainville, CT 06062, (860) 747 6813. around 6ish Friday night. I'll need a head count before hand as I'll call ahead for a table.

Who's in?

#3 ·
Damnit... I would totally be down, but I cannot drive... Or eat spicy food... Or do much of anything... Appendectomy on Saturday has me and the truck down for the count for the next week and a half or so.

#5 ·
You ain't just whistlin' Dixie Drew. But, looking on the bright side, at least I recognized that something was really wrong early enough. I was in the ER, OR and out the door in just over 14 hours. Not too much pain either. Just can't do anything for next week and a half or so... Probably closer to two weeks. Puts a dent on our house buying adventure but other factors have diminished that possibility quite a bit anyway. This too shall pass. Just have to take it easy and not do anything stupid.

#10 ·
Ok - I'm in for Friday night! Won't get there until prob 615 or so, I get out of work @ 530 in Oxford and gotta drive all the way up there

#11 ·
np steve see ya there

so far
Irongrave +1 from CF
Calvin and hobbs form NAXJA
Scuba91 TA from CF
T2000CC from cf
eb05nismo?
two guys from thenewx?
and a guy from NEXterra?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.