Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Central CT M&G 12/19

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  westracing01 
#1 · (Edited)
So who's all up for beer and wings in central CT.

Planning to meet up at J. Timothy’s Taverne,143 New Britain Ave, Plainville, CT 06062, (860) 747 6813. around 6ish on Saturday the 19th, could also do Sunday if that's better for people. Going to post this in Club titan and they new X along with NAXJA.org and possibly dodgetalk.com get a bunch of gear heads together for a night out before the holidays.

#5 ·
This weekend may not be so hot anyways depending on how much snow we get. Granted most of us have 4x4's so it's not big deal, but there's a lot of other buffoons out on the road that don't know how to drive.

#6 ·
We've met for pizza right after a good snow before hahah

I'm down possibly for Sunday - saturday I have prior plans however. Drew - Can you just txt me what is finally decided on? I won't be by a computer all weekend.

#8 ·
I am going to see how much snow comes down... I dont care about driving in it, but I dont want to get nailed by some 'tard who doesnt know how to drive.

#14 ·
Excellent. Have to see what the girlfriend wants to do tonight but I have tomorrow off from work. Where we meeting? Drew, I sent you a PM with my number. Give me a call or shoot me a txt message.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.