Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2004 Frontier. Love my truck, but it came with older, I want to say Pathfinder rims on it. They are very popular rims, HOWEVER I am having the toughest time locating the circular center caps (normally black) for them. Does anyone have a decent site to shop or place to find them? N Florida area. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I wish you luck. They are as rare as unicorn.

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
Great truck
1,030 Posts
There is a whole set of the frontier/xterra ones on a junkyard xterra here.

I almost grabbed them for the heck of it but i didn't have a hard time finding them since they are on ebay regularly and on rockauto

·
Registered
816 Posts
There is a whole set of the frontier/xterra ones on a junkyard xterra here.

I almost grabbed them for the heck of it but i didn't have a hard time finding them since they are on ebay regularly and on rockauto

I grabbed the 98-00 Fender Flares off that Red 99 Frontier KC at the junkyard. Snagged them all for like 30 bucks. Somebody out there needs them i'm sure. I just haven't listed them yet. Those Flares are Super Rare so i had to get them. they're the 4x4 style.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,567 Posts
I grabbed the 98-00 Fender Flares off that Red 99 Frontier KC at the junkyard. Snagged them all for like 30 bucks. Somebody out there needs them i'm sure. I just haven't listed them yet. Those Flares are Super Rare so i had to get them. they're the 4x4 style.
Did you happen to notice the interior color code? Well, specifically the floor and rear wall carpet color?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't remember man. What color do you need?

The Wrenchapart in Austin has TWO King Cabs out there i believe. A 98 and a 2000. Just came in a few weeks ago i think. I meant to have a look at them when i was there getting Maxima parts but forgot.

On the Wrenchapart website when you look up the vehicles they have the VIN and you can find out the Trim Color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts