Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so we're gonna try for round 2 for a get together. March 13th at the Pluckers in Round Rock,TX

Pluckers
Pluckers Wing Bar
300 Mays Crossing
Round Rock, TX 78664
(512) 671-9464

So.... who's down. This is far enough away, put it on your schedule, ask off. Whatever you need to do!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ok, so we're gonna try for round 2 for a get together. March 13th at the Pluckers in Round Rock,TX

Pluckers
Pluckers Wing Bar
300 Mays Crossing
Round Rock, TX 78664
(512) 671-9464

So.... who's down. This is far enough away, put it on your schedule, ask off. Whatever you need to do!
Well, that is the first day of my spring break so I am down.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It looks like I can make it. What time were you thinking? I need to schedule child care.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Cool. Sounds good. Count me in.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey guys,
Are we interested in meeting still, or is this going to be another fizzle out?

It is this saturday after all.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm out. Sorry guys but my future in laws apparently are coming in to town for the very same night and want to have dinner.
:/

·
Registered
456 Posts
I wouldnt have made it either, I will be in dallas for the weekend. But we do need to set up a meet ASAP, I have only met a few of the frontier guys

·
Registered
96 Posts
We all have to be a little more serious if we want this to happen. I count this is a plan everytime and purposly do not schedule anything else or let anything else interfear with it. If we want this to happen we all have to do the same.
Same here but I just found out about my fiancee's parents coming into town last night so as soon as I knew about it I posted here :/ Sigh, I even took off work a little early for it too, damnit.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I am screwed for awhile. I was wanting to come down but the guy that was supposed to cover my shift one Saturday night just got fired so that leaves me working every Saturday night.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So I'm assuming this month, like last month is a fail? If so, I'm done trying to put something together. Someone else can try

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, Dust2Glory and Idleone, I'm still a go, so if y'all want to Tres Amigos it- I'm right down the street. I understand if y'all don't want to either, but we gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
108 Posts
6:00 still ok with you guys?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts